GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
Applications are accepted till 28 April 2020 (Tue) (Extended).
Applications should be made at least four weeks before the conference.
Completed applications should be sent to
Dr. Ricky Lam
AAB 830, Department of Education Studies,
Hong Kong Baptist University,
together with a copy for each of the following:
- the conference pamphlet or announcement,
- an abstract of the paper(s) accepted for presentation at the conference,
- the formal notification (e-mail can be accepted) of such acceptance by the conference organiser(s),
Incomplete application will NOT be considered.
An applicant must
- be a current member of HAAL
- has been a HAAL member for at least 12 months at the time of application, and
- be a full- or part-time postgraduate student at a university In Hong Kong.
Applicants who have been awarded the grant before may not apply. Preference will be given to those applicants who do not receive other source of financial support.
Amount of Grant
HKD $3,000 (three thousand) per year. HAAL reserves the right to split this grant so that more than one applicant may benefit. One of the grant holders will receive the Richard Pemberton Award for Postgraduate Student Travel.
The paper presented at the conference should acknowledge the support of this grant.